Instructions for Authors
Steps to Register:
|Early Registration By:
MARCH 10, 2017
|Late Registration After:
March 10, 2017
||INR ₹ 8,100
||INR ₹ 9,000
||US $ 320
||US $ 400
||INR ₹ 6,000
||INR ₹ 6,500
||US $ 250
||US $ 300
||INR ₹ 2,000
||INR ₹ 2,500
Type ‘Society for Social and Educational Development’ as institution name and click ‘Go’ button after selecting the same name from drop-down menu.
Enter your mobile no., paperid, name, amount, whether you are registering as author or attendee and other details (Do not left blank any details) and click on submit.
Enter OTP that you got on your mobile.
Proceed further for payment.
You can download the receipt directly once the payment has been done successfully.
Please mail to us at: email@example.com
, if you feel any problem.
Registration DEADLINE: March 10, 2017.
Each accepted paper must be accompanied by at least one author registration.
Each normal registration includes one paper publication in IoT4TD 2017 proceedings, a bag, a badge, proceedings, program schedule, and attending all technical sessions and social programs (tea/coffee breaks, conference lunches).
All attendees must register. Attendee without paper can register with the attendee registration fee.
Everybody, who has paid the registration fees, will receive an official receipt.
No CANCELLATION & REFUND of Registration Fee.
Please note that the registration fee is only for paper publication, attending the conference etc. Authors should bear all lodging and boarding expense on their own.
Plagiarism Statement :
Springer takes plagiarism seriously. If an author has copied from another author or has used parts of another author’s work (text, tables, figures, etc.), without his or her permission and a reference, then the paper on SpringerLink will be given a “retracted” stamp, and an erratum explaining the reasons for the retraction will be included. In addition, the volume editors and the author’s academic supervisors will be informed that plagiarism has been committed. Please note that a retracted paper remains visible, with its "retracted" stamp. It does not simply disappear.
- 1. Original papers based on theoretical or experimental works related to the above mentioned sub themes are solicited for presentation in the conference.
- 2. All authors of accepted papers must submit the plagiarism declaration at the time of final submission of their paper.
- 3. The paper should begin with title, short abstract and a list of keywords. Simultaneous and Multiple submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- 4. All authors must follow Springer’s proceedings formatting instructions.
- 5. Please do not submit plagiarized papers.
- 6. The total length of the paper must not exceed ten A4 size pages including bibliography and appendices. Paper must be in PDF and DOC format. Papers in Latex format are also acceptable.
Important Note: Your paper will be excluded from proceedings at any level of quality checks carried out by Springer. Conference organizers are not responsible if your paper detects plagiarism or any lack in quality reported by Springer after submission of final proceedings (camera ready copies) to Springer. Conference organizers are responsible for the technical quality of paper on the basis of reviews obtained. It is sole responsibility of author/s if their paper detects plagiarism even in later stages of quality check. No registration fee will be refunded in any case if your paper is excluded from proceedings by the Springer.